Sunday, August 15, 2010

Encouragement

Here are several cards I created this weekend for friends who need a little 'pick-me-up':

My 'Hang in There' card was created with a Whimsie Doodles image. I colored it with Copic markers and added Glossy Accents for dimension. The design paper is from Basic Grey, and I matted with orange Bazzill cardstock. The twine is from Stampin' Up, and the button is from my stash. I dyed the white seam binding with Glimmer Mist.


This card was created with a Bildmalarna stamp. Bildmalarna stamps can be purchased from StampingScrapping.com . I colored the image with Copic markers. The design paper is from Basic Grey, and the paper I used to mat is from Creative Imagination. I created the fence with a Martha Stewart punch and added 'Jolee's for You' flowers.



This card was created with a Pure Innocence stamp from My Favorite Things. The sentiment is from Stampin' Up. The design paper by Chatterbox is an old one from my stash. I colored the image with Copic markers. I used Nestabilities to cute the image and the mat. The sentiment is on tickets I cut using a die from Papertrey Ink. The flowers are Primas. The ribbon is white seam binding I dyed with Glimmer Mist.


I hope you have a great week. Thanks for stopping by. I love when you leave comments; it lets me know you were here! LC

3 comments:

scrapn_momof2 said...

Each one of your cards is simply adorable. I love the first one with the bear and the mushroom. Too cute!

Anonymous said...

over the top cuteness Linda!!! Love all the details you add that make your cards treasures!
Pam Going Postal

Sheri Gilson said...

Fabulous cards, Linda!! Love them all!!