Monday, August 16, 2010

A Second Helping of Popcorn

I have been in the Liquid Applique again creating popcorn. For this card I used 'Keepin' it REEL' from the Whimsie Doodles 'Punny Enough' set which has 5 digital images and sentiments. I printed the image on Papertrey Ink white cardstock and colored it with Copic markers. I filled the popcorn kernals with Liquid Applique and set the image aside to dry overnight. (To get the best results from  Liquid Applique, you need to let it dry overnight.) While the image dried I finished the front of the card. I used K&Co. designer paper from a stack called 'Cut and Paste' and red cardstock to mat. I added yellow star brads and yellow tickets. The tickets are from an Etsy shop. The next morning I puffed up the Liquid Applique with my heat gun and added dots of yellow Copic marker. I think this is a 'reely' fun card.



This was an exciting mail day for me. I received stamps from Your Next Stamp....(hint)...people, animals, holidays....I can hardly wait to get started!!

No comments: