Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Pop-up Tutorial


The tutorial to make this pop-up card is now on Whimsie Doodles Blog.
I have listed the supplies needed along with the directions. Although it may look difficult, it is unbelievably simple. Give it a try.

Day 26 Influential People:
Janice Pittard was my Sunday School teacher at FBC in the 80's. She was prepared and focused. It was obvious that she took her responsibility seriously. She taught us Bible study strategies and encouraged us to study and pray. She was also a good listener.
Nancy Poe introduced me to Americana decorating in the 70's. Her home was like stepping into a Country Sampler magazine. I learned about calico fabrics, braided rugs, and cross-stitched samplers. I still love that type of decor. Thanks, Nancy.

1 comment:

Linda Allen said...

You could teach Nancy a thing or two now...