Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Magnolia Sketch Challenge


There is a new challenge at Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge Blog, and the prize is awesome. First place is a year's subscription to Magnolia Magazine ($60 value). Hurry on over (after reading my blog, of course) and check out the requirements. Magnolia stamps can be purchased at StampingScrapping.com .

Here is my sample for the challenge. I used Copic markers and Nestabilities. I even got out my sewing machine to add a few stitches around the edges.




Day 27 Influential People:
Dr. Price delivered me in Wynne, Arkansas, on February 1, 1950. I am a Wednesday's child.
Melissa Shipper and I became friends when I worked at the FRC at WES. She and I 'hit it off' right away. Melissa is a kind-hearted young woman who loves her family. She is a good mother and well as a good daughter. She is as beautiful inside as she is outside. I enjoyed working with her, and I am glad we are friends.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Well I agree but I dream the collection should secure more info then it has.