Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday, Monday

The end of January is approaching which means Valentine's Day is not far away. Here is another

Whimsie Doodles card.

Day 25 Influential People:
Mary Dee Francis has been my friend for over 30 years. She has been supportive, caring, and generous. I have spent a great deal of time in her home and can say she is the epitome of 'southern hospitality'. She has hosted events for me and my family with the charm and grace of Paula Dean and the flair of Martha Stewart.
Mary Dee has many fine qualities; she is compassionate, loyal, intelligent, and hard-working. When I think about Mary Dee and how she has lived her life Proverbs 31 comes to mind. I feel privileged to call her my friend.
Frances Jenkins was a substitute mom to me when I was a teenager. Her daughter and I were close friends in high school, and I spent a lot of time at their house. She was a good listener when I needed to talk.

No comments: