Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Friend

"May there always be work for your hands to do,
may your purse always hold a coin or two. 
May the sun always shine on your windowpane,
may a rainbow be certain to follow each rain.
May the hand of a friend always be near you, 
may God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you."
- Irish Blessing



 This image is from Whimsie Doodles.

Day 20 Influential People:
Mary Kumpf showed me the business side of scrapbooking when she took me and other employees to Memory Trends in Las Vegas and CHA in Chicago. Although attending a trade show involved long days on concrete floors, I loved every minutes of it. I was in my element. All work and no play makes for whiney gals, so Mary encouraged  us to play. We celebrated my birthday at Jimmy B's Margaritaville in LV, we attended a "Beatles" concert in Chicago, and enjoyed a "Taste of Chicago" with ball park franks and Italian pasta. Thanks, Mary, I had a blast!
Larolin D. Weisinger chose me to be on her Paper Dillies' design team several years ago. It was my first DT position. I gained experience, confidence, and knowledge from that DT term. Thanks, Larolin, for believing in me.

No comments: