Thursday, January 21, 2010

Friendship


A friend is one to whom one may pour out all the contents of one's heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that the gentlest of hands will take and sift it, keep what is worth keeping and with a breath of kindness blow the rest away."
- Arabian Proverb


Day 21 Influential People:
Linda G. Allen and I have been friends for a long time. As I sit here typing I really don't know where to start because we have shared so much. Her home has always been open to me, and I have spent a great deal of time there....often wallpapering and painting. But it never felt like work because we talked and laughed the entire time. Linda is independent, intelligent, hard-working, and beautiful inside and out. She is a good mother, caring teacher, and an awesome friend. She has helped me through some awfully dark days. She knew the song of my heart and sang it back to me when I had forgotten the words. I love you, Girl! LFC
Jim McCarrall keeps my hair looking good! Thanks, Jim!

No comments: