Welcome to the Magnolia Summer Bash Blog Hop! If you have arrived here from Angie's blog you are at the right place. If not, you should procede to Magnolia Highlites Blog to begin. There is a secret 3 word sentence you need to make to be able to enter for the prize, and there is a secret letter at each blog.
Here is the Blog Hop order:
Linda (me) You are here!
Here are my creations for the Blog Hop. I chose to use #3000 Tilda Gone Fishing from Magnolia-licious.
July June April Here is a close-up of Tilda. I made her 3-D by raising the image with foam tape. Her boots, buttons, and lure have Glossy Accents on them. I also used Mrs.Grossman stickers and Quickutz dies.
Now for the Blog Hop details:
There are 2 ways to win.
1. Details are on the Magnolia-licious Highlites Blog.
2. Participants are to hop around the blogs and put the letters together to spell the sentence and email it to
3. Participants have until July 31st to email the answer to Suzanne —winner will be chosen randomly
Prize is 5 stamps from Magnolia-licious and a Summer Sand Bucket full of craft goodies (photos below).
AND the 2nd way to win:
1. Create a SUMMER PROJECT with the theme of Beach, Picnics/Barbecues or Fishing using only Magnolia stamps by July 31st.
2. Enter it into the InLinkz on the Magnolia-licious Highlites blog.
3. One random winner will win 2 Magnolia stamps of their choice from Magnolia-licious.
Here is the prize for the random winner that emails the sentence correctly---it is $100 worth of goodies PLUS 5 Mini Magnolia stamps of their choice AND a Scor-Buddy—that’s a lot of fun!! Second prize goes to someone who does a project, and they get 2 stamps of their choice from Diana’s store.
a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a
MY LETTER IS: "a"
Now please hop to the next blog (Maria) to see more inspiration and collect another letter! When you are finished collecting the letters you will put them together to create a 3 word sentence. Find contest details at the Magnolia-licious Highlites Blog HERE! Thanks for joining us! Linda C