Friday, May 7, 2010

Still Cleaning Out

  Yes, I'm still purging items. Today, it was scrapbook materials that I removed from the house and took to Sassy Scrapper for the yard sale. The yard sale is a great opportunity to sell items you no longer want or use, and it gives others a chance to purchase items at reduced cost. It is a win-win situation for the seller, the shopper, and Sassy Scrapper. When I left the store today there were tables piled high with storage items, stamps, paper, embellishments, tools, etc. The sale starts tomorrow morning and concludes Tuesday when items are marked 50% of tag price. Check here to see photos from tonight's vendor pre-sale.

  Speaking of sales, I learned last night through an email that Clarksville's Memories in Bloom is closing. I am sad because Georgie has an awesome store that carries a wide variety of products, but I understand her desire to spend more time with her family, especially with a baby on the way. The store will be closed Monday (10th) to get ready for the sale.

  I have completed a few more Bildmalarna card fronts. These stamps can be seen and purchased from
StampingScrapping.com . I really like these sweet images, and they are fun to color with markers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love these Linda! I need to color the few I have! You always inspire me! lol I'm thinkin' I need that daisy flower border now too! ugh! lol
Pam Going Postal