Friday, March 5, 2010

Step Back

Hello! I'm back after taking a few days off just to regroup. I have taken a break from a couple of my design teams so I can do some of my own designing. Tomorrow is 'kit day' at the Sassy Scrapper, and I did two extra layouts to take to the store. This week I picked up new paper at the Sassy Scrapper for a Father's Day kit. Mary has ordered paper for a Mother's Day kit also. I am hoping to create layouts for Mother's Day and Father's Day that compliment each other.

I did some coloring this week and made several cards for StampingScrapping.com. Cindy, the owner, has added new Magnolia stamps . The card below was created with Magnolia's Edwin with Chicken. He is colored with Copic markers. I just love this image!


Procrastination No More (PNM) is still working in my mind. The 21 days that I practiced PNM did create an awareness in me. Now when I see something that needs to be done, I am aware of my procrastination tendency. I honestly am trying to improve. Procrastination is like any other bad habit. The longer you have practiced the bad habit, the deeper it is embedded, and the longer it takes to rid yourself of it. I wish there was a patch or a 12-step program! Hello, my name is Linda, and I'm a procrastinator!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda! awesome Edwin here!!! love your coloring and attention to detail! Love your card!
Pam Going Postal

Nicole said...

Hey girl! I am still readying myself for the PNM project! I KNOW what you mean though, it has already made me aware of my 'put-it-off' tendencies and I have been doing more NOW than before! So, thanks!!!!!!!!!!