Monday, February 22, 2010

Satisfaction


I have finished my assignment for the Sassy Scrapper and have 5 layouts to take to the store tomorrow. Here is the final sneak peek. Layout #5 has hand sewing, a few flowers, a little ribbon, a few rhinestones, and four photos. This sneak peek reminds me of a quilt. I like how this layout looks.

 

PROCRASTINATION NO MORE (PNM)
I feel good about having my assignment for the Sassy Scrapper finished. It gives the store personnel time to gather the materials for the kit without being too rushed. Flowers, buttons, ribbon, and papers have to be sorted and in kits for March 6. While working to decrease my procrastination I have to take into consideration how my procrastination affects others. It is one thing to cause my own stress and frustration; however, it is quite another thing if my behavior impacts others. Call it thoughtlessness, rudeness, selfishness, or immaturity....I just know that I don't like it when my procrastination hurts others. PNM!
PROCRASTINAT   
I.....I have a card to finish for Wed.

No comments: