Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Anniversary Eve

  I took the layouts to the Sassy Scrapper today, and I also finished my card. I can't show it to you until tomorrow since it is Mike's card for our anniversary. Tomorrow will be our 31st wedding anniversary. We were married in Columbia in 1979, in the Rainey House at Woodland Park. We had a simple wedding and a small reception. That night we had dinner at the Polaris Room in Nashville, and the following Monday we were back at work. Our marriage, like most, has had its ups and downs; however, it is a good marriage. Mike is a good partner!

PROCRASTINATION NO MORE (PNM)
O....OUT TO THE MAILBOX......I have several things I need to get mailed tomorrow.


1 comment:

Sonia said...

Happy Anniversary! Sometimes the best marriages are the ones that have endured hard times. Makes you apreciate the good ones ;)