Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Being Flexible

Magnolia Stamp Lovers Blog has a new challenge. The challenge is to use a Magnolia image on a card with a Mardi Gras theme. Magnolia stamps can be purchased at StampingScrapping.com
Here is a sneak peek of my challenge card. What's a Mardi Gras card without beads?


  One of my cards is in a competition. If you would like to vote for my cake #27 (on my card) you can do that
 here.  Thanks for voting for my cake/card.
 




   How do you like the turtle I paper pieced? This digital image is called 'This Bud's for You' and is free from Whimsie Doodles . I created a tutorial on paper piecing so that you can use it on cards or in you scrapbooks. It is an easy technique to learn and use. The tutorial can be seen here .

  Procrastination No More (PNM) has had its ups and downs. Yesterday I worked on the guest bedroom, and today I was going to finish it. I had to go to town for a hair appointment, so I was going to work on the bedroom before and after going to town. My hairdresser cancelled due to illness and re-scheduled for Wed. Then I learned that my company had to cancel her trip due to family illness....so I ditched the guest room work and went straight to my Sassy Scrapper designing (my S work for today). Will I finish the bedroom this week? Probably not, because the work I have to do for Sassy Scrapper cannot be postponed. For the time being the bedroom can wait. Learning to not procrastinate means making decisions about what has to be done first.
  PROCRAS    
  T   tackle the layouts for Sassy Scrapper

Stay warm! LC
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

PNM has had it's ups & downs for me as well. I was on track untill my email & Facebook got hacked on Thursday. I continued to do PNM activities but could no longer post until I got everything straightened out for my overall Internet security. I am on track now & continue to PNM. Thanks for this great motivation, linda!

Anonymous said...

Love the beads on your card and I can't wait to see your layouts for Sassy.
Cathy

Anonymous said...

congrats to the winner!!!! yea Linda!
very cute cake card!
Pam Going Postal