Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Cousins Make Great Friends

Day 6: Donna Neal Bachman for letting me tag along everywhere she went, for providing a skirt when I had a 'female' accident at school, for staying with me when I had the mumps, and for being an all-around great cousin and friend. Love you, Donna!
          Cora Mae Neal for being a substitute mom after my momma died. She was a good aunt, and I loved her.

Today's card features a digital image from Whimsie Doodles . There are many valentine images from which to choose.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay warm and be safe. Linda

3 comments:

Loretta said...

oh that penguin is so cute & do look a little chirpy lol

Anonymous said...

trying to stay warm...it's hard! aaahhhh, this is really sweet! love all the pink and what cute paper!

Christine Riley said...

What an adorable card! I love that image and the darker red with teh light pink is gorgeous. Love teh flower withthe pearl too.
Hugs, Christine :)