Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Cousins Make Great Friends

Day 6: Donna Neal Bachman for letting me tag along everywhere she went, for providing a skirt when I had a 'female' accident at school, for staying with me when I had the mumps, and for being an all-around great cousin and friend. Love you, Donna!
          Cora Mae Neal for being a substitute mom after my momma died. She was a good aunt, and I loved her.

Today's card features a digital image from Whimsie Doodles . There are many valentine images from which to choose.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay warm and be safe. Linda

3 comments:

Loretta said...

oh that penguin is so cute & do look a little chirpy lol

Pam S. said...

trying to stay warm...it's hard! aaahhhh, this is really sweet! love all the pink and what cute paper!

Christine Riley said...

What an adorable card! I love that image and the darker red with teh light pink is gorgeous. Love teh flower withthe pearl too.
Hugs, Christine :)