Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Magnolia Stamps Design Team

Many of you know that I have been on the design team for Stamping Scrapping. Cindy Echtinaw, owner of Stamping Scrapping, has decided to carry the Magnolia stamps in her store. She knows that I love to color these cute images and asked me to be the leader for the Magnolia Stamps Design Team. Of course I said yes! Cindy has a well-stocked store with great prices and awesome customer service. I am excited to be working with the talented team and look forward to what the new year brings. http://stampingscrapping.com/

This card was created with Magnolia stamps and colored with Copic markers. 


4 comments:

LindaC said...

test

Loraine ou Tilard said...

Congratulation Linda! Yahou!!! You're very talented and your work is always beautiful! I always look at your blog with great interest. Hugs, Loraine

cabio's craft corner said...

Congratulations Linda. I am sure you will enjoy using every single one of the Magnolia stamps!!!
Hugs,
Cabio

Anonymous said...

YEA Linda!!! congrats and LOVE this creation! Awesome coloring and design! love it!
Pam Going Postal