Saturday, July 30, 2011

New layouts, old photos

These are new layouts that contain older photos. I am playing 'catch up'. These layouts aren't fancy or elaborate. I decided to let the papers, photos, or journaling tell the story. Thanks for looking!


Mike cut his thumb at Home Depot; the cut required 12 stitches! Mike did the journaling for me.

Griffin's skating birthday party in first grade.

My first scrapbooking book publication.

Spring pedi's with our neighbors.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend. The kids are coming over for dinner before they leave for Alaska! Another adventure for Griffin. This time Christina is going with him.

1 comment:

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

Hi LC! I come by every week hoping for a new creation! Hope all is well with you and can't wait to see what crafty things you've been up to. Have a great weekend!