Friday, July 8, 2011

'A' Family Mini Album

You may remember last summer when I assisted my KY friend with a family wedding. I was busy during the wedding and reception; however, I did get to take some photos during the rehearsal events.

Here is a fun mini album I created for my friend with those photos. I adhered tags for journaling, and there are pockets with extra photos and large tags. My friend has grandchildren who will handle this album so I did not embellish the pages as I usually do. I was inspired to make this mini album after watching a how-to video HERE from With a Grin blog. The album was made using black paper bags from Michael's and Graphic 45 paper.

 My friend's last name begins with an 'A'.





I hope you enjoyed looking at this mini album. These are just a representation of the pages; I did not photograph the entire album.

Thanks for stopping by. LC

1 comment:

Ann said...

I love the mini album. You always make such nice albums.