Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Springtime in Tennessee

Our lilac bushes are in full bloom so I cut a bouquet for us to enjoy. I love the smell of lilacs.

I did a little crafting today, but I think my mojo is on spring break at the beach...probably Tybee Island.

    Here is a close-up of the image. It is a Bildmalarna. Isn't she adorable? I love everything about this image!
Thanks EC!


Card recipe:
Bildmalarna stamp
Copic markers
Memento tuxedo black ink
X-Press IT blending paper
Bazzill cardstock
K&Co. design paper
Scraps from stash
Martha Stewart border punch
Papertrey Ink butterfly die
Dew Drops
Seam binding dyed with Glimmer Mist
Button from stash
Twine
7Gypsies sticker (sentiment)
Glossy Accents
Hobby Lobby card base
Wilton doily

Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate your visits and comments. I read every one of them. LC

1 comment:

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

Hi Friend! First of all...you mojo is just fine! Your card is wonderful!! Second...that lilac photo is breathtaking!!! I can smell it through the computer. So lovely. Have a wonderful day!!