Monday, February 14, 2011

A Beautiful Wedding Day

Today's iCopic Color Challenge #17 is a great combination for this time of year....pink, brown, and white. Are you thinking chocolates with strawberry cream inside or cosmopolitan ice cream? Have a look at this cake...yum! Here are the colors.


Here is my card for this color challenge.


For my card I used a stamp set from SP and Company called 'Mix 'n Match: Occasions'. It is a great set for many occasions as you can see from the photo below. Each is a separate clear stamp so you can 'mix and match' the wording according to the occasion.

   
Card Recipe:
SP and Company 'Mix 'n Match' stamp set
Copic marker R85 to color pearls to match ribbon
Memento tuxedo black ink
X-Press It Blending cardstock
Basic Grey design paper
Nestabilities
Recollection pearls
Seam binding dyed with Glimmer Mist

Be sure to check the iCopic Lovers blog for the challenge details. You could win a prize if you complete the challenge and link your project to the blog. Who doesn't like prizes?

Hope Valentine's Day has been lovely for you. I have been in chocolate heaven today with chocolate covered strawberries, Russell Stover's, and a mini 'I Love You' chocolate cake. Yummy! I sat on the porch today and had lunch in the sunshine. I am so thankful for the sun and its warmth.

Thank you for stopping by. LC                              


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awesome sentiment set! sweet card Linda!
You make me jealous with being able to have lunch in the sunshine! lol
Pam Going Postal