Saturday, January 8, 2011

Snowy Saturday

Good Morning! It's a snowy morning at my house, so I am in for the day. What do you have planned?
I was surprised this morning to realize I had been given a blog award from Tracy V. Thanks, Tracy.

Now I have to tell you eight things about me and pass this award on to 8 more bloggers. Here goes.....

1. I am a 'home body'. I usually get out of the house only once, maybe twice, a week.
2. I am a 'napper'. I take a nap almost every day.
3. My favorite home decor is a combination of primitive antiques and 'Americana'.
4. Red is my favorite color.
5. Altering items is my favorite form of papercrafting.
6. I have one grown son; I am so very proud of him.
7. I have no desire to visit a foreign country.
8. I am a Christian. I look forward to seeing my loved one in Heaven.

Now, I am off to pour another cup of coffee and choose my 8 bloggers to award. Have a great weekend! LC

1 comment:

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and entering my blog candy.

I hope you will return ...

big hugs for you...Claudia