Sunday, January 16, 2011

I Chews You!

I thought I would share the inside of my card from last week. Here is the card again.

Here is the inside.


I used a Stampin' Up! set called 'Treat Yourself' for the inside image and sentiment (I Chews You). The writing at the top is computer generated. For the gum balls I colored white cardstock with Copic markers and then punched the circles out.

Recipe:
Stampin' Up! stamps
Papertrey Ink white cardstock
Memento tuxedo black ink
Copic markers: R20, 22, 24; Y11, 13, 15; C0, 1, 2, 4; YG13, 25; B000.
McGill circle punch
Stampin' Up! corner punch
American Craft solid pink paper
Heidi Grace floral paper
Three Bugs in a Rug striped paper
Sharpie white poster paint pen

I hope you have a pleasant day tomorrow and get some crafting accomplished! Stay warm. I hear more freezing rain is coming to TN tonight. Brrrrr     LindaC

1 comment:

Beth aka BR-T said...

Linda this card is fantastic, I love the sentiment!