Thursday, November 4, 2010

Whimsie Doodles November Release

Hey, Blog Hoppers! Did you have fun looking at all of the new sneak peaks and cards? Did you figure out the secret word for the discount code? The new releases are at Whimsie Doodles ready to purchase and download. Melyssa has even made it possible for you to order your own Avatar! How cool is that? The Doodle-licious Divas are loving theirs. Did you notice I am the only one with earrings?! Cool!

Here is my card for the new release.
For my card I used Whimsie Doodles Snowfolk Picnic. You can see it HERE.
Recipe:
WD Snowfolk Picnic image
Papertrey Ink white cardstock
Copic markers
Bazzill cardstock
My Mind's Eye design paper
Stampin' Up ribbon
Martha Stewart greenery punches
Kaiser red rhinestones and pearl
Heidi Grace (Fiskars) snowflake rub-ons
7 Gypsies word strip
Glossy Accents
button
Martha Stewart bakery's twine
Sewing Machine and thread

Thank you so much for stopping by today and leaving your comments. I really appreciate you! LindaC

2 comments:

JoAnne said...

This is a delightful card and it made me smile! Thanks for the change to win such a wonderful set of goodies! My fingers are crossed...

Sheri Gilson said...

Gorgeous card Linda!! Love the colors!!