Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Whimsie Doodles Fun

Good Morning! It is the 5th of October and time for the new Whimsie Doodles release. Melyssa, Whimsie Doodles owner/designer, has created fun snowpeople and a  humerous Thanksgiving turkey. You can see all of the new images HERE and purchase them HERE.

Here is my project with one of the new images.

This is the Thanksgiving turkey "Get Basted" I used to make a gift tag on a fall kitchen towel. I printed the image on Papertrey Ink white cardstock and colored it with Copic markers. I cut the tag pieces with Nestabilities and added an eyelet using my Crop-a-dile. The tag is tied on with jute and artificial leaves were added. What a fun tag!

Be sure and check out the other Doodle-licious Divas' blogs to see what they have created with the new images. You can find their blogs on the right of the screen. Have a great day! LC

No comments: