Thursday, October 7, 2010

Treehouse Thursday Challenge #70

Visit HERE for Your Next Stamp's Blog Hop.


It is Thursday and time for Treehouse Thursday Challenge. The challenge this week is to use 'Spooky Colors', specifically orange, black, and purple. You can read the details of the challenge HERE and check out Treehouse Stamps HERE. At the Treehouse Blog you can see the Design Teams' spooky creations with candy corn, ghosts, and haunted houses.

I have had fun being a September Guest Designer for Treehouse Stamps along with Margo. I appreciate the opportunity. Thanks Ashley!

Here is my creation for Treehouse Thursday Challenge #70. I used orange, black, and purple; however, my card isn't spooky at all. I absolutely love how this card turned out. I like the simplicity of it along with the paper and color combination. This is a card that I will make again.

Card recipe:
Treehouse Stamps digital sentiment
Papertrey Ink paper rustic white (has a random brown fleck in it)
Nestabilities die
Papertrey Ink die (scallop)
Jenny Bowlin paper
Doodlebug Designs paper
Paper Studio paper
SU twine
button

Thanks for stopping by! LC

No comments: