Thursday, September 30, 2010

On the Grid

Thursday is here again, and it is time for the Treehouse Thursday Challenge. Today's challenge (#69) is to create a card or project that includes the grid technique from Splitcoast Stampers. You can find the grid tutorial HERE. At The Treehouse Blog you can see the great creations from the Design Team.

This was a new technique for me, and I am glad I gave it a try. The technique provides an interesting background. For my card I used images from Treehouse Stamps Autumn Leaves digital set. Since the images are digital I was able to manipulate the sentiment into the tree image.

Recipe:
Treehouse Stamp Autumn Leaves images
Papertrey Ink white cardstock
Copic markers
EK Success punch
felt leaves
rhinestones
SEI rub-on
SU ink
Bazzill cardstock

If you decide to give this technique a try be sure to link your creation to The Treehouse Blog. Have a great day! Enjoy the fall weather! LC

1 comment:

Margo said...

Gorgeous easel card - I love fall colors!