Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Give Thanks Challenge

Thursday Challenge #25 for Your Next Stamp is to 'Give Thanks' and create a Thanksgiving or Thank You card. You can find the details of the challenge HERE at the YNS Challenge Blog. Be sure to check out the PRIZES!!

Here is my card for the challenge:



The YNS image I chose to use for my card is Best Buds. Here is a close-up. Aren't they cute boys? I like the curly hair and the camo pants.

The recipe for my card is:
YNS Best Buds stamp
PaperTrey Ink white cardstock
Memento tuxedo black ink
Copic markers
Nestabilities square
K&Co. paper
Tim Holtz stapler
Bazzill black, yellow cardstocks
Stampin' Up! border bunch
EK border punch
Sassafras flower with button
Sentiment is computer generated

Visit YNS Challenge Blog and create a Thanksgiving or Thank You card.....there are PRIZES!!!
Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a great day! LC

3 comments:

Crystal said...

SOOOO SUPER CUTE I love these two buddies, I was thinking of this image myself making my creation!!! What a fun and adorable creation!!!

Anonymous said...

awwww... perfectly adorable! awesome coloring Linda... love the elements and papers you used too!
Pam Going Postal

Maureen said...

Very cute! Love the bright colors and your coloring!