Thursday, August 12, 2010

Flea Market Chic

Today I want to introduce Whimsie Doodles Doodle-licious Diva, Andrea, whose style inspires me. I am not certain what her style is called, but I think of it as 'flea market chic'. She has the touch when it comes to knowing what to add and where to add it. Looking at her cards and projects is entertaining because there are many facets to each one.

This card, Pretty Peas?, is my attempt at 'flea market chic'. I used an image from Whimsie Doodles Sentiment-edibles and colored it with Copic markers. The circles were cut with Nestabilities, and the designer paper is K&Co. To the front of the card I added Dew Drops, a ticket, button, baker's twine, ribbon, a tag, punched shapes,and a brad. This card was fun to make, and I plan to create more 'flea market chic' cards.



1 comment:

Crystal said...

AWWW this is soooo super sweet!!!!