Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Who's the (em)Boss?

Today is Wednesday which means it is time for the Whimsie Doodles Whimsie Wednesday Challenge. I am excited because this is my first turn at presenting the challenge as a Doodlelicious Diva. That means I get to pick the topic for the challenge. I chose to challenge all the Whimsie Doodles blog readers to use embossing powder on their projects. Most of us have jars of embossing powder in a drawer or on a shelf being ignored. Now is the time to dust off the jars and plug in the heat gun. Whimsie Doodles will give a free image to a random winner!

Here is my card for the challenge. I used the Whimsie Doodles image 'Dottie Laid Back''. I colored her with Copic Markers, and the sand is Stamp-n-Stuff embossing powder. The diecuts were made with Nestabilities and Quickutz. The pattern paper is by Frances Meyer, the pail is from K & Co., and the definition is from Making Memories. Do you see the sand on her flipflops?

I hope to see you at the Whimsie Doodles blog. Invite your friends to join us. We can  hardly wait to see what you create! Have fun and stay cool!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome card Linda! love the sand details and the embellishment pail and that sun die...have to go see if I have that! lol TFS!
Always love your coloring too!
Pam Going Postal