Thursday, July 22, 2010

Whimsie Doodles Miyako

Here is another card I created with Whimsie Doodles Miyako with Cookies image.


The directions to this card are quite similar to those of the other Miyako cards. I printed the image on Papertrey Ink white paper for coloring, and then I printed the image on the American Craft red and blue paper so I could paper piece the kimono. The striped paper is also American Craft. I colored the image with Copic markers. The black beads are Prima, the corners were cut with a Sizzlet, and the butterflies were cut with a Stamp' Up! Sizzlet. I cut the image out and the blue mat underneath with a Spellbinders Nestabilities. The sentiment is a sticker.

Tomorrow I am going to share an altered project. Hope to see you back. LC

1 comment:

scrapn_momof2 said...

This card is just gorgeous. Your coloring is amazing.