Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My BFF, Linda

  Today is going to be an awesome day! My BFF, Linda, one of my 60 Influential People, is coming to spend a few days with us. We have big plans...go to the shooting range, hit the thrift stores, cruise through the antique malls, visit Bell Buckle, and maybe taste some wine at Arrington Vineyards. She and I have been friends for 40+ years (since college) and have made some great memories. We plan to make more this week.
  Here are photos from the June wedding at her home (where she almost worked me to death... lol):

  This is Linda and Larry....along with me, the bride Rachelle, baby Mason, and the photographer.
                        Here is Linda helping Alex get ready for the wedding.

This is Brandon ready
for the wedding.                                                   

                                                                              Linda and Mason





I'll have another post later on today with a card created with a new Whimsie Doodles image.

1 comment:

Susan said...

It's great to have girlfriends at our age, especially ones you can cut up with and have fun with as well as share feelings with, someone who understands you the way you are, flaws and all! Hope you and the other Linda have a great time together. Sounds like you have lots of fun planned. (I did not picture you at the shooting range....new hobby?) Love the new cards. Their eyes look so real.
Susan Casner