Friday, April 30, 2010

Doing My Part

My project to de-clutter our home led me to Linebaugh library today. I took 5 bags of decorating and craft books there for the Friends Bookstore book sale on May 15. I delivered 8 bags of miscellaneous items to the thrift store, and I stopped by to see Polly and left a stack of quilting books for her. It felt good to part with these items. I still have plenty of things to clear out, but next week I will purge my scrapbooking supplies for the Sassy Scrapper yard sale (May 7-11).

Speaking of Polly, here is another layout from the May Sassy Scrapper kit. This photo of Polly has always been one of my favorites. She looks so glamourous, like a movie star from the 40's or 50's.
Tomorrow is a big day at Sassy Scrapper. It is National Scrapbooking Day, kit day, and LOTM day. I will be there showing my layouts and enjoying the festivities. I hope to see all of you there.

1 comment:

Sheri said...

You have inspired me and I have just begun to clean out stuff. I have wayyyy to much clutter.