Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Strawberry Kisses

Prima Marketing Inc has awesome products, and the collection called 'Strawberry Kisses' is no exception. The March kit for Sassy Scrapper was full of 'Strawberry Kisses' paper, Prima flowers and pebbles, buttons, ribbon, and cardstock. What a great kit! I look forward to seeing the layouts made with the kit. Here are a few of the layouts I made.

The next Sassy Scrapper kit will be feminine and suitable for Mother's Day. The one after the Mother's Day kit will be masculine and great for Father's Day. I look forward to designing with these new papers! LC

4 comments:

Dawn B. said...

These are beautiful Linda. I wish I was better at scrapping.. Love all the embellishments.

amylynne said...

Gorgeous layouts, Linda! I found your blog....did not know you had one! Looks sweet!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

gorgeous Linda! tfs!
Pam Going Postal