Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Window Wednesday

  Today's card is called a 'window card'. It was made with an image from Whimsie Doodles , Copic markers  and  Nestabilities . This card is for a challenge on Paper Craft Planet , WWC#14. I didn't have a piece of transparency or acetate so I used plastic from a package of pencils. It worked just fine.


  If the thought of making a window card scares you, there is a sketch challenge at Magnolia Stamp Lovers .
The prize is a Magnolia stamp and Scent My Cards . 'Scent My Cards' are fragrances for paper. There are many scents...baked good, florals, fruits, manly, feminine, spices. They are all wonderful, and there's a scent for every card you make. Wish I had 'smell-a-puter' so I could send you a whiff. :)

Day 13 Influential People:
Lynn Hanes and Dean Hanes treated me like a big sister when I went to live with them. They accepted me openly, even sharing a bedroom so that I could have one of my own. Thanks, Guys, Love you!

No comments: